PE

This term for PE we been learning how to sprint, shot put, discus and high jump.

First thing we did was learnt to sprint first we had to get in a lane girls first then the boys behind going after then they run then come back for the boys to run in each lanes there was 2 – 3 students in each then we did the first 3 girls before the 3 fast boys before they all race each other.

Then days later we learnt to do shot put just holding a metal ball by our neck before, the girls use the blue ball and the boys use the green ball the coach only picked the top 2 of the boys group and the girls group.

Next days we learnt to do discus. First we had to hold it like a claw but the middle and the thumb should we the tightest theb before we throw we flip it over.

Lastly we did high jumps after it was so hard for me but really that was the one I liked the most first we run straight then curve before jumping lefting up your legs and landing on your back.

I did good at discus and shot put but I need to work on sprinting and high jump.

I enjoyed PE because I liked high jump.